Lewis & Associates has expanded their vast list of services by now offering Virtual Paralegal Services. This service will allow any firm to utilize the expertise of paralegals while decreasing their costs.
There has been an increasing need for providing virtual paralegal services. Virtual paralegals consists of individuals that work remotely as an independent professional, providing a wide range of services to law firms. Virtual paralegals give any size firm the option to outsource assignments that will save them time and money. A benefit to having a virtual paralegal is that fact that they are independent contractors rather than employees. Clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits that is included with having a full time employee on your staff. Clients also avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies.
Whether you are in need of research projects, assistance on a project or continuous virtual paralegal services, Lewis & Associates can help you with those needs. Virtual paralegals can strengthen your legal team by providing you with an affording, knowledgeable and fast responding team member. Let them become a virtual part of your team!
Outsourcing virtual paralegal services to Lewis & Associates allows you to control costs and increase your bottom line while having the smart advantage of utilizing virtual paralegals. This service is perfect for a solo attorney, small to large law firms, or any business needing assistance with drafting documents.
Lewis & Associates can provide you with a virtual paralegal that will result in:
- Having paralegal support only when you need it
- Provides paralegals for an upcoming project or deadline
- Flexibility depending on your needs
- No long term contracts
- Experienced professionals
- Keep an assistant on retainer depending on your needs
- Increased productivity, efficiency and profitability
Not interested in paralegal services but have other clerical needs? Not a problem! Lewis & Associates provides virtual office assistants as well. Their level of expertise can save any business money while still performing professional level business services. Virtual Office Assistants can provide the following services to any business.
- Clerical Support: Typing, Word Processing, Data Entry, Transcription
- Administration: Document Preparation including Medical and Legal
- Creativity: Writing, Editing, Proofreading, Website Content, Desktop Publishing
- Management: Projects, Research, Scheduling, Planning & Finances
- Business Services: Accounting, Bookkeeping, Research, Recruiting, HR