Contribute to Lewis & Associates Blog
Passionate about Employment Law or have tips about Staffing and Recruiting? Submit your article for review by our staff and have your article published.
Lewis & Associates has strict editorial standards. Only the best guest posts will be accepted for publication. Submissions must be:
- Original, unique.
- Interesting and well-written – nothing overtly promotional or just for a link.
- A minimum of 500 words.
Preferred Topics and Focus
Below is a list of sample topics that can be discussed. Don’t see a topic you want to write about? Send it to us anyway and if it meets our guidelines it will be published.
- Employment Law
- Hiring and Termination
- Employee retention
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Pay and Benefits
- Laws and policies
- HR Policies
Link Requirements and Policies
- May include up to three relevant external links.
- Submit your posts in Word.doc formatting.
- Please include a few sentences about the guest contributor. You’re welcome to include up to two relevant links about the contributor.
- Credit all sources used in the article.
- Feel free to use charts, graphs, data visualizations, or anything else that adds value to your article.
- If editing is needed, we will contact you before publication.
- We welcome attorneys and various other legal professionals to contribute as well.
If you have a quality post that meets the above guidelines, please email it as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org You can expect to hear back from us within three business days.